changing my e-mail-adress

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Wed Dec 10 09:33:58 PST 2003

dear all,
I changed my e-mail-adress
from: florianfischer at ff-wey.com
to:
mailto:ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com

murli deleted the old one already,
please do the same.

by the way:
I`m living for some weeks at our andalusian place in spain,
which is a little village passed through by a formerly
formed dry river-bed  una rambla secca.
thanks g-d, we had some days and nights of rain,
a very heavy rain last night and today is the first time
since 14 years that the river is flowing again coming
down from the nearby mountains. we are all very glad about.

florian

florian fischer
ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
c/sta.bárbara 18