AW: OSonOSinGOA

Change Management Toolbook holger at change-management-toolbook.com
Wed Aug 20 08:30:51 PDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I will definitely try to make it to Goa next year. On our Open Space
training in South Africa in April 2004, we will try to attract people from
the African continent to coming to Goa.

I agree with Artur, that beginning of September would be much better from
the professional perspective. Obviously what speaks against is the monsoon
season (am I right?) However, I believe, we could even work during monsoon -
it does not rain the entire day and night, does it? Or is it unbearable
during that time?

If it is bearable, I would also propose the first week of September.

Regards,
Holger Nauheimer
The Change Management Toolbook

Open Space Online: What are the New Change Management Tools?
Sep 25 in WWW. Check:
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/ostol01.html