Hosting in the field where open space and chaordic becomes one

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Aug 15 07:59:34 PDT 2003

Greetings from Berlin, just a week away from Nr. 11,
to me, its appropriate to be
witness
to the selforganizing nature of systems, organisations and such
with a good dose of humbleness
and a good dose of careful attention to preconditions
mmp
(am in the midst of putting down some of my observations re the
preconditions from real practice with, I hope, tons of
theory-building implications for those of us who are into that end of
our experiment in remembering)

--Original Message Text---
From: Harrison Owen
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:13:28 -0400