Hosting in the field where open space and chaordic becomes one

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Aug 16 13:10:06 PDT 2003

thanks a lot
Hope to see you soon in Fin
Tova

-----Original Message-----
From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU]On Behalf Of Jan Hein
Nielsen - Uphill
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 9:28 AM
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: Hosting in the field where open space and chaordic becomes one

Dear Tova

The training we did yesterday, was a part of longer process, in which
the participants at some point where to be introduced to work with the
Chaordic Model - and because of yesterdays topic "How to work and
organize in a network society ?" we choose to introduce the chaordic
way of thinking and working. We always choose to work with
participatory processes, and yesterday open space felt like a good way
to open up the field.

So, suddenly we had this two great way of working combined, and we
thereby invited the participants to document the work from the open
space into papers where we had pre-printed the chaordic model with
purpose, principles, participants, concept, constitution and practices.
By using the structure of chaordic (and a networking closing circle) to
converge there findings from their conversations we hope to ease the
way of giving birth to the networks the participants where aiming for
in the time to come.

Jan

e:     mailto:info at uphill.dk
w:    http://www.uphill.dk