Hosting in the field where open space and chaordic becomes one

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Aug 15 07:36:37 PDT 2003

Michael Herman--

Please take this quote from Harrison's post--

 << One thing we know for sure is that given the essential preconditions,
 << structure (organization) happens.

and muse a bit about how this fits into your synthesis of the 4 quadrants,
if you please.

For instance, I believe you put organization in the lower right quadrant,
following the two individual quadrants where we develop/discover passion
and meaning. My thinking is getting a bit fuzzy here.

The question is, does your understanding of the quadrants help us discover
what Harrison calls "the essential preconditions" to self-organizing?

                              :-Doug. Germann