Opening Space for Peace

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 11:14:44 PDT 2003

Metta--

While you are Opening Space for Peace in San Antonio on May 4, I will be
opening space in Seattle, with the theme, Creating the World We Want.  I know
there are other events that day with a similar positive focus--a friend in
Seattle who would love to be at the Open Space has already signed up for a
workshop on Soul Activism.

I have a mental image of a lot of small gatherings all over the map, space
opened to let a little more Light into our world.

All my best wishes for a fantastic day on May 4. . .and all the days after as
people begin to implement their visions.

Joelle Everett
Shelton, WA  USA
jleshelton at aol.com