Opening Space for Peace

Metta Zetty AIA at AWAKENING.NET
Sun Apr 27 06:43:36 PDT 2003

Dear friends ~

Convergence always is a fascinating dynamic....

Usually, I simply listen, in this virtual community.
However, for some time now I've been planning to share
an invitation with you all...and now in response to
Harrison, Birgitt's and Ashely's recent posts, it
seems the time has arrived....

In light of recent event world events, Harrison,
my son and I have come to the same conclusion that
you and Birgitt have -- we're ready to open more
space. And, Ashley, we're doing it here in Texas!

So, for those of you are interested, we invite
you to...

Join us in ... Opening Space for Peace:
Imagining the Possibilities,
Creating a New Reality

http://peacespace.com
invitation to share with others. And, if you let us
know you're helping to spread the word:
mailto:info at peacespace.com?subject=Add_my_name

...we will be honored to include your name (along
with a link to the URL of your preferred organization)
on our list of acknowledgments:
http://supporters.peacespace.com

Harrison: please note -- we've included a link to
your new book at the foot of our Questions page:
http://faqs.peacespace.com

Birgitt: Gary and Nathan and I would *love* to see
you again if/when you come to Texas....

And, Ashley: where are you?  It would be great to
meet and share more....

This is a fertile time -- a good time now for all
of us to tend our gardens, and plant more seeds....

With respect and appreciation,
Metta Zetty
http://open-space-technology.com