Opening Space for Peace

Audrey Coward audreycoward at bellnet.ca
Sun Apr 27 16:20:00 PDT 2003

Dear Metta,

 Last October I had the privilege of opening and holding space for the Texas
Families and Inmates Association . My partner, Kelvie Comer lives in Belton.
I've sent three e-mails to friends in Texas letting them know what you are
doing. The world truly seems smaller.

Audrey Coward
2281 Lakeshore Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario