Open Space on television?

Laurel and Rick laurick at telus.net
Wed Apr 9 08:53:02 PDT 2003

Wow!   This sounds exciting, Joelle!  I've been in a two day OST meeting
that was videotaped and then edited, but never live on TV.  The surprising
thing about being taped is that it seemed to have very little impact on the
discussions - in very little time, people became so engaged in their
conversations that they forgot all about the camera.  I can't imagine it
would be any different on TV.  Would the camera's be scanning the entire
meeting, bumblebeeing, going to several breakout sessions, hanging out at
the food table?  Will it really be in real time, or will there be some
editing of the material?  I'll be interested in seeing how this plays out.

Hugs,
Laurel.