A strange open space...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 29 09:28:58 PDT 2002

Glory and others --

Well that's interesting about the student observers.

When I said 'outsider observations' I meant full participation.  Somehow
I didn't get the part that they were not being participants.

And my two cents about that federal government forum that Harrison
mentioned -- several of our esteemed colleagues including myself had the
fascinating experience of working on that one with Harrison and also the
marvelous experience of passing information on to each next facilitator
as the forums moved from region to region in the US for each of us to
facilitate.

I learned a lot about exactly how much I want to make those laws crystal
clear (in my event I did this in Evening News and in Morning News just
to remind people to breathe and take care of themselves) and I also did
an awful lot of around-the-edges interaction with the several sponsors
to breathe, too.

Or I could have just gone and taken a nap <grin> and let whatever
happened happen.  Because it would have.

Maybe they both resulted in the same outcome.  Sometimes I think I am so
important in helping whatever happens to happen and sometimes I laugh
hard at myself for thinking so highly of myself as a influencer of where
the flow will always be going anyway...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator