SV: Re-opening during one day OST meetings

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Sep 23 04:37:37 PDT 2002

Dear Joelle and Doug
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I feel I was stuck in the thought that I
had to arrange for everyone to be able to read reports or whatever. You
reminded me to trust the people and the process. Those who wish to read do
have the opportunity the whole day. I´ll see how I do the last part but I
will probably give some time for mingling, and reading for those who wish.
My friend who does graphics was is abroad that day, but I´ll try that
another time.

Well, tomorrow morning I´ll leave for USA. I will participate in Open Space
On Genuine Contact + OSonIAM (International alliance for mentoring), over at
Birgitt´s place. See some of you there!
Best regards
Thomas