Re-opening during one day OST meetings

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 21:25:21 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/22/02 7:38:51 PM, 76066.515 at COMPUSERVE.COM writes:

<< Just an idea from someone who does not know--what if there were no reports

given or processed? Would it be possible that by announcing what topics

they wanted to work on, the projects with the most passion and

responsibility would tend to come out?

Doug--

Hmmm. . .good thought.  I use a similar idea in another context.  I sometimes
have people answer a question individually, or report on a visualization or
exercise, and I record answers on a flip chart.  I always flip the pages
over, out of sight, before asking for identification of common themes.  I
want people to speak from their own passion, or excitement with what someone
else has said, rather than processing the earlier statements systematically.

Thanks for the good question!

Joelle