Looking for impactful speakers and ideas for BP top 40 Exec. inclusivity event...

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Thu Sep 5 09:38:51 PDT 2002

What a wonderful opportunity, Zelle, to touch these powerful folks with an
inclusivity intention.

I enthusiastically recommend Oscar Motomura, CEO of Amana-Key, a Brazilian
management consulting firm with global reach.  He is a deeply connected
visionary, an inspiring and articulate speaker, and wonderful human being.
You can reach him at motomura at amana-key.com.br &/or check out the Amana-Key
website at www.amana-key.com.br.  Oscar is a fellow Owning Member of
Chaordic Commons.  He is skilled at listening deeply, synthesizing what he's
heard and then taking the conversation to a more expanded level.

I opened space in July at the Chaordic Commons First Annual Meeting, held at
the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.  We have as our
Chaordic Commons purpose:  to develop, disseminate, and implement new
concepts of organization that result in more equitable sharing of power and
wealth, improved health, and greater compatibility with the human spirit and
biosphere.   There is a natural affinity for Open Space among our chaos and
complexity crowd - www.chaordic.org.  The Open Space part of our meeting
took place over 1.5 days.  Our convening question was "What are the
opportunities and challenges for growing chaordic organizations, including
the Commons, and how can we most creatively proceed?"  The convergence was
especially interesting as we were looking for initiatives and projects that
might fit into the categories of Develop, Disseminate, or Implement.

Best wishes for a successful event.

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue