Looking for impactful speakers and ideas for BP top 40 Exec. inclusivity event...

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Wed Sep 4 12:29:17 PDT 2002

Hello!

I have a question that I hope you might be able to help me
with.

If you could have the ear of 40 powerful business people in the world,
with
the perspective of inclusivity in mind, who would you choose to talk
with
them, what would you choose to have them experience?

I'm helping to create an event for the top 40 executives at BP (British
Petroleum). Which is a pretty powerful group seeing they're now the 3rd
largest corporation on the globe. The purpose of the event centers
around
the "price of exclusion," or what happens when you create an "other."
They
realize, as a global company that moves people from country to country
and
impacts local communities, it's imperative for them to make high level
policy decisions with inclusivity in mind. I give them a lot of credit
for
this, and have seen them really take it to heart.

I'm in the research stage right now and would love it if you'd be
willing to
give your thoughts on who you think might be a good speaker, or who
should
take part because their ideas are, or could be, really shaking up the
world.
People who have firsthand experience in third world countries or within
an
organization that is heavily facing these issues and is working to deal
with
them. That kind of thing.

After the top 40 experience this before the end of the year, they'll
cascade
it to the next 500 and then to about 2000 middle managers over the next
couple of years. Any ideas?

I want to find traditional speakers and thought leaders and definitely
alternative people and ideas that might not fit the filter of Harvard or

Oxford. Also, we're looking to find a good portion of the people from
outside the US and UK, so they experience a better world view.

Thanks so much for your thoughts! I really appreciate your knowledge.

Zelle

**********************************
Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home

Why do conference rooms all around the world look the same?

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Ph  001.828.693.0398  Fax  001.773.326.0659
US Mobile 001.847.778.9834
UK Mobile 011.44.7810.426.061

2021 Greenville Hwy
Flat Rock, NC 28731 USA

Join us for the New Underground Gathering Sept. 19-22 – see
www.newunderground.org for more details!

--
ÐÏ à¡± á