Seeking a place to stay in old town Alexandria VA (near DC)

Susan Partnow Susan4ps at ATTBI.COM
Thu Sep 26 00:23:51 PDT 2002

Hello dear OS network,
I am excited to attend the National Conference on Dialogue and
Deliberation.. and would love to find a colleague to stay with to keep
expenses down:  does anyone have a friend in Old Town Alexandria?  (The
conference is at the Radisson) -- Thurs - Sun eve, Oct 3-6.  I will be very
busy with conference and thus a very low profile guest... Thanks for any
help!
Susan