OSonOSinOZ Update & Reminder

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Thu Sep 5 16:18:49 PDT 2002

Hi all

I've been reading the latest postings with great interest and lots of
ideas are spinning around my head - but I must admit to a certain
preoccupation at the moment with OSonOS here in Australia in November.

You know how sometimes when using OS you get the feeling that something
is going on but you can't really put your finger on it? As long as I'm
getting positive vibes I usually just let whatever's going on happen -
it certainly doesn't need me to intervene.

Well, I have the same feeling about OSonOSinOZ. Maybe it's a sort of
convergence - people from diverse and unexpected backgrounds wanting to
be there. And there's a complementary thing going on too. Instead of me
having to 'sell' OS to clients, they are coming to me wanting OS.
Something's going on. No doubt others have experienced the same thing
elsewhere, and whatever it is it's making my heart race and adrenaline
pump.

Which makes the forthcoming OSonOSinOZ even more exciting for me.
'Whoever comes...etc' and if you want to be one of those, just a
reminder that the early bird rate closes real soon (like tomorrow). So
if you're planning the trip to OSonOSinOZX check out the web site right
now and register at www.openspaceworld.org/osonos.html

And for those of you outside of Australia (except NZ sadly) the Aussie
dollar is worth about half of your American dollars and Euros. What that
means practically is that when you travel here, everything is half price
(lucky you!).

Looking forward to catching up with all of you either in person or in
spirit in November.

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
(03) 5261 9498
0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to
think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees. "
Schopenhauer