SV: Continuing to be surprised.

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Sep 6 10:00:47 PDT 2002

Dear Joan.
Yesterday I facilitated an Open Space meeting where one of the participants
is deaf. We had a couple of translators present who took turn to translate
for this woman. They were standing with me in the circle and also in one of
the openings in the circle, facing this person.
She participated fully all through the day, and seem to have had a great
day. I guess if several deaf people would have been there it would have
worked as fine.
Best regards Thomas