Continuing to be surprised.

J. Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Fri Sep 6 10:39:56 PDT 2002

Hi Joan,

When I facilitate and Open Space Technology meeting with deaf participants,
I begin sitting in a chair in the circle and explain that the process works
with me walking around. If this is a challenge for anyone I ask them to
identify so we can some to a solution.  Once a man sitting next to a hearing
impaired participant offered to repeat what I was saying directly facing
her!