CE credits for OST?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 31 18:13:56 PST 2002

Lisa--

OK, I see the relevance to those groups and your offering--you are training
them in something they can use in their professional practices.

My specific situation is that we have an Independent Living Apartment
company bringing in physicians, nurses, social workers, and others
concerned, under a topic like "How can we improve healthcare for seniors?"
Or maybe it could be phrased, "What are the issues and opportunities for
improving healthcare for seniors?"

So, different from your situation, we have no "curriculum" to offer ahead
of time as a sample to the licensing bodies, nor can we offer the resume of
the "instructors" because whoever comes is the right instructor people....

                              :-Doug. Germann