CE credits for OST?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Oct 31 22:56:32 PST 2002

Dear Doug,
in situations like that a peer-certification is a grand tool.
Everyone of the experts, instructors, practitioners (thats all who
show up) certify each other as having participated (name the topic),
design a certificate, have everyone sign it, let participants hand
them out to each other in a quick ceremony at the end and bingo.
More and more of these will be showing up in peoples resumes and
eventually replace those "official" ones.
Hang in there
greetings from Berlin
michael

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:13:56 -0500, Douglas D. Germann, Sr. wrote:

>Lisa--
>
>OK, I see the relevance to those groups and your offering--you are training
>them in something they can use in their professional practices.
>
>My specific situation is that we have an Independent Living Apartment
>company bringing in physicians, nurses, social workers, and others
>concerned, under a topic like "How can we improve healthcare for seniors?"
>Or maybe it could be phrased, "What are the issues and opportunities for
>improving healthcare for seniors?"
>
>So, different from your situation, we have no "curriculum" to offer ahead
>of time as a sample to the licensing bodies, nor can we offer the resume of
>the "instructors" because whoever comes is the right instructor people....
>
>                              :-Doug. Germann
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.