Lisa Heft's checklists, etc. ++++

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Oct 15 19:07:28 PDT 2002

thanks a lot, Michael!

best wishes

elena
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael C. Funke
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Lisa Heft's checklists, etc. ++++

  In einer eMail vom 15.10.02 14:06:26 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt marco at mail.nsk.ru:

    I'm going to use interactive methods and am
    about to learn more about NTL and Tavistok.. .like being aslo trained not
    only 'educated' - that is the last idea, ....

    Can somebody help me with more information about this?

  Hi Elena,
  I wonder that you mention Tavistock, this type of conference is not so well-known. But I took part in some of them and had striking insights.
  Go to Burkard Sievers Website
  www.wiwi.uni-wuppertal.de/sievers
  or better sent him a mail to  sievers at uni-wuppertal.de
  he has a chair at the university in Wuppertal / Germany and is one of the best Tavistock practitioners (and theoretician) and does regularly very interesting Tavistock conferences in Coesfeld, always visited by quite a lot of students...

  Best wishes
  michael

  Dr. Michael C. Funke
  SYSTEMIC CONSULTING NETWORK
  Organisationsberatung & Personalentwicklung
  Hoepnerstr. 4A
  D-04157 Leipzig

  fon/fax   0341 - 91 220 91
  mobil     0177 5835 549