Lisa Heft's checklists, etc. ++++

Michael C. Funke Drmcfunke at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 12:10:48 PDT 2002

In einer eMail vom 15.10.02 14:06:26 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt
marco at mail.nsk.ru:

> I'm going to use interactive methods and am
> about to learn more about NTL and Tavistok.. .like being aslo trained not
> only 'educated' - that is the last idea, ....
>
> Can somebody help me with more information about this?

Hi Elena,
I wonder that you mention Tavistock, this type of conference is not so
well-known. But I took part in some of them and had striking insights.
Go to Burkard Sievers Website
www.wiwi.uni-wuppertal.de/sievers
or better sent him a mail to  sievers at uni-wuppertal.de
he has a chair at the university in Wuppertal / Germany and is one of the
best Tavistock practitioners (and theoretician) and does regularly very
interesting Tavistock conferences in Coesfeld, always visited by quite a lot
of students...

Best wishes
michael

Dr. Michael C. Funke
SYSTEMIC CONSULTING NETWORK
Organisationsberatung & Personalentwicklung
Hoepnerstr. 4A
D-04157 Leipzig

fon/fax   0341 - 91 220 91
mobil     0177 5835 549