Lisa Heft's checklists, etc. ++++

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Oct 15 05:07:53 PDT 2002

Dear Lisa... Thanks a lot.

sorry Judi, that we all can use the results of your asking

 thank you for asking,

and thank you, Lisa, for mistaken and sending all the stuff to all of us!!!!

I love it!

and it so nice when we can learn more altogather!

Why  did not you do it Russian? You did in Spanish, didn't you ?

I'm in a phase explaining what is OS to my friends and waiting for 22nd of
October when there will be my first class in Novosibirsk State University on
"Democratic Ways of management in Organizations and Communities (I was
(still am) waiting for the classroom, as I asked for room for 3 hours (two
1,5 hours - 1 lecture time) as I'm going to use interactive methods and am
about to learn more about NTL and Tavistok.. .like being aslo trained not
only 'educated' - that is the last idea, ....

Can somebody help me with more information about this?

while waiting, meanwhile my intention was to work with young people as well,
not just trying to re-teach grown-ups, which is much harder, though
interesting as well...

best wishes to all

elena