concurrent OSTs

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Oct 13 19:56:22 PDT 2002

Ted--

We had a similar one about 18 months ago.

It was a professional association doing how to do it continuing education
type things for their OS. After all was set up, the president of the
association told me we had a speaker lined up!

Fortunately, he was game to post his session as a topic. There was only one
other topic at the same time as his, posted by a "guest"--this was the
guest's first meeting. So when very few if any signed up for the guest's
session, he elected to combine his session with the speaker.

The speaker did a traditional flip chart talk with all the people in
classroom seats facing him.

After that was the closing session. There was very little energy in the
circle.

At the time another OST practitioner (who was there) and I discussed it and
we decided that we probably should have made more specific mention of the
law of two feet and even quietly gone out and held another session during
the speech!

Whatever happens....

FWIW.

                              :-Doug.