concurrent OSTs

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Sun Oct 13 20:03:15 PDT 2002

Thanks for the story, Doug.  I think I've pretty well decided that I'm going
to do it even if the conditions are far from favorable.  I'm going to make
my recommendations and let the sponsors decide.  The last thing I want to do
is push anything in any particular direction (in this case, different story
in Ghana, see other thread).

peace,
ted
___