OST with children...

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Oct 4 16:41:27 PDT 2002

hey, Joelle and Toni... and all interested..

you will inspire me to translate the 12 topics which were posted...I did
actually this already  as I gave them to our Alaskian youth program
manager - Alana Berg. I wrote it to her, but don't have a copy as I could
not type it ... there was no electricity on the island. It was 'made' by
ganarator for a couple of hours for cooking and ... for dancing at nights
but there was no electricity at the day time..

if you look on the group picture you will see on the far back the rock
'shamanka' - the place where shamans are gathering, so we are somewhere in
the middle of the island in the Yourta camp: 40 kms from the ferry crossing
place on the west of the island (the whole island is 70 kms long if you
remember) so we walked like 1,5-2 hours to the 'shamanka' where you know now
women are not alowed

best wishes

elena