opening space using two facilitators

Homegrown Wisdom wendyj at supercity.ns.ca
Sat Oct 5 16:18:17 PDT 2002

Dear Folks,

We have learned much from you all since we joined the List almost a year ago. "We" are Wendy & Fredr'c, partners in "Homegrown Wisdom" here in Nova Scotia, Canada. We have organized small meetings using an outside facilitator to open space. One of us has had the experience of opening space for a small group. We are now about to open space for a larger gathering. All of our other experiences have been with one facilitator opening the space. We usually work as a team and we are wondering if anyone of you has ever opened space using two facilitators. What was your experience?

Thanks in advance.

wendy & fredr'c
homegrown wisdom