community

Winston Kinch kinch at rogers.com
Tue Nov 12 08:27:18 PST 2002

invite the "industrialists"...
wk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judi Richardson
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 8:57 AM
  Subject: community

    Hello All

    I realize that many are engaged at OSonOS.  I have a quick question for those of you who might have a few minutes.  A client is intrigued with OST and we are considering using it for a community needs analysis.  This is a group conducting a needs analysis for environmental assessment in a local rural community.  I have facilitated these types of events, however the client feels that this one is, shall we say, potentially explosive.  The community wants to stand in front of microphones and yell at someone as they don't want any industrial action in their backyard.  I asked the question if there was space to hear what participants have to say, or is this simply a buy-in activity.  Just wondering if anyone out there has a story on their website of info of similar activities?  As the client would like to see how this has worked in other places.  Thanks and have a great day.

    Judi

    Judith Richardson
    Pono Consultants International
    Facilitating the Flow