community

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Tue Nov 12 05:57:00 PST 2002

  Hello All

  I realize that many are engaged at OSonOS.  I have a quick question for
those of you who might have a few minutes.  A client is intrigued with OST
and we are considering using it for a community needs analysis.  This is a
group conducting a needs analysis for environmental assessment in a local
rural community.  I have facilitated these types of events, however the
client feels that this one is, shall we say, potentially explosive.  The
community wants to stand in front of microphones and yell at someone as they
don't want any industrial action in their backyard.  I asked the question if
there was space to hear what participants have to say, or is this simply a
buy-in activity.  Just wondering if anyone out there has a story on their
website of info of similar activities?  As the client would like to see how
this has worked in other places.  Thanks and have a great day.

  Judi

  Judith Richardson
  Pono Consultants International
  Facilitating the Flow