Happy Thanksgiving

LaVonne Boyd lavonneb at infoxchange.net.au
Sun Nov 24 02:03:53 PST 2002

Hi Harrison and all,
Happy Thanksgiving to you.  I am thankful that today (Sunday) I had a thanksgiving dinner with a number of good friends in the city of Melbourne. Well, we called it thanksgiving and
gathered over an abundant table of food (including turkey and cranberries), good conversation, wine and laughter. We paused to notice something we were thankful for. It was a hot day and we
ate too much. Oh well, that's thanksgiving for you.

I have just attended OSonOSin Oz and really got "it" in my life. It has only been a few weeks and even though I have known about OS and the principals for many years I had not really
practiced them on a daily basis in my life until now. So I have much to be thankful for which includes all of you who are holding "the space open" for the practice of peace to break out all
over the world and for me to finally get "it".

My heart aches to read about Bethlehem. I grew up hearing about Bethlehem in the bible stories and singing "Oh little town of Bethlehem" at Christmas, it is so hard to imagine what is
happening there now.

So thank you all for your calling to Open Space.

LaVonne Boyd,
Business Coach and Public Speaking
Igniting Your Emerging Potential with Business Coaching.
Phone/fax: +613 9399 4865 E-mail: lavonneb at infoxchange.net.au