SV: Happy Thanksgiving

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Nov 24 02:58:43 PST 2002

Dear Harisson, John, Avner, LaVonne, Joelle and others
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Last friday we finished a 3-day
workshop on organizational health and balance which in fact is a lot about
choosing life as an individual/organization or nation.

We had the privilage to host Birgitt and Ward Williams for a few days, now
they are in Germany. I wish all of you attending the training in Frankfurt a
good time.

Special greetings for Avner and Tova and all others working towards peace in
the world.
Thomas Herrmann