OSonOSinOZ / OSonOSin"Swenmark"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at OPENSPACECONSULTING.COM
Sun Nov 17 02:48:43 PST 2002

Dear Chris - and all of you interested in Open Space Technology.
The talking stick is just beside me, right here at my office table. It is
so beutiful and I am happy and honored to host is for some time.
For those of you who do not know about it, that means that OSonOS is taken
to the other side of the globe in 2003. The Swedish and Danish Open Space
communities have the honor to arrange this meeting. We will be back with
more information as soon as we have unpacked our bags, and gotten together.
Meanwhile, it would be of great assistance to us with information of other
larger events targeted at the Open Space community, scheduled for the
autumn of 2003. Just to make sure we choose the best possible days.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team arranging
OSonOSinOZ. It was just marvellous - everything! Thank you!
Greetings
Thomas Herrmann