OSonOSinOZ / OSonOSin"Swenmark"

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 17 13:52:16 PST 2002

Thomas - welcome home!

Well, your home, anyway.

I am happy that you folks will be hosting the next OSonOS and that --
selfishly -- I will get to visit my dear friends in Denmark again (and
make more new friends -- some of you know how shy I am...  --- hah!

You asked for large-ish Open Space community dates next Autumn so you
could schedule accordingly.  September 24-26 is the Practice of Peace in
San Francisco for 2003 co-facilitated by Harrison and myself.  And I
think the 2003 international OD (organizational development) conference
is first week or two in September - I'm sure one of you out there know
when that is.  The other thing is to note when the next Spirited Work
gathering is (Peggy and others?).

And here is an Access Queen note to you all:  if you want to come to
Swenmark for OSonOS 2003, and you are thinking you don't have the
money...ask any of our "askers" for this year and they'll agree: all you
have to do is 1) believe in yourself, 2) ask us all to see how we can
help you (and think of others to ask), 3)see how you can generate some
funding of your own starting now (we'll help you with ideas), and 4)
we'll share ideas, resources and faith and get you there.  One of the
first things you can do is say "I'll see you in Swenmark!" and that's
how it all begins...

Take care,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t