Happy Thanksgiving

Ros Crompton ros at momentum-learning.com
Sun Nov 24 04:08:35 PST 2002

Dear LaVonne and List friends,

Great to hear about Thanksgiving from some and that you, LaVonne have
had a celebration here in Melbourne.  I recall Thanksgiving in Canada
when I lived there in the early 70s.  We had a spread for 16 people and
the food all came from the garden including a 53 lb. pumpkin stuffed to
the gills with tasty stuff and washed down with home made wine - on the
east side of Vancouver Island.  What a special event that was.  We're
planning Thanksgiving for next March/April which is the wrong date but
right season.  :-)

How much I relished the OSonOSinOZ and was delighted to have visitors
enjoy the environs that I enjoy myself so much. It was with some sadness
and sense of incompleteness that I left before the end.  Greetings to my
friends long-time and new.

I have a question:  someone at OSonOSinOZ talked about a pyramid shaped
building that was designed to nurture the Open Space organisation.  I
have no recollection of the actual time or place but the idea has stayed
and I'd like to know more - perhaps a web address?

Kindest regards, Ros.

Ros Crompton
Professional & Personal Coach, Speaker Trainer
When you're moving with strength of purpose, nothing can stop you.

Momentum Learning, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9808-4202
Cell/Mob: 0417-229-335
Email:  ros at momentum-learning.com