OST as a conference track

Don Ferretti DFerrett at placer.ca.gov
Tue May 7 08:17:05 PDT 2002

I did an Open Space as part of a conference track. It was a statewide conference on fairs. Their theme. "What Matters to You" was a great theme. The Open Space closed within the track so the closing circle was conducted within that holding environment and it felt like any other OS closing. I think the only drawback to an OS track was that the rest of the conference lost it's luster (He He).  I would not mix the closing as was suggested. That sounds freaky!