Peaceful themes....

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Tue Mar 19 17:12:54 PST 2002

Speaking of synchronicities----i'm wondering if members of our list are
aware of the following:

<Dear Colleagues:
We are proud to announce the release of The Nonviolent Peaceforce
Feasibility Study, one of the most comprehensive examinations of third
party nonviolent intervention ever produced. You may access it on our
website: www.nonviolentpeaceforce.org, at the top of the home page. It is
available in both HTML and for download in the more readable PDF formats.
We hope this study advances all of our work in creating nonviolent
approaches to peacemaking and peacekeeping. The document provides
tremendous background information to the Nonviolent Peaceforce as we
develop our pilot project. We also make it available to any of you to aid
in your peacemaking work or in your further research. Feel free to
download, use or quote any portion of it. Please use proper attribution.
A very skilled team, directed by Christine Schweitzer, worked over one year
in producing this research. Major contributors included: Donna Howard,
Mareike Junge, Corey Levine, Carl Stieren and Tim Wallis. Without Mark
Sherman, Judy Miller and Sister Pat Keefe the study would not have been put
on the web. The research was conducted with support from the United States
Institute of Peace.
Comments should be directed to Christine XSchweitz at aol.com
We appreciate your continued interest and support.
With hope and resolve,
David Hartsough Mel Duncan
Executive Director Project Director>

Now - isn't this a wonderful movement - with added thought - we who are
'space-openers' are part of this 'Nonviolent Peaceforce' - how does that feel?

Brendan