Peaceful themes....

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Tue Mar 19 16:06:14 PST 2002

I am deeply touched by the quotation Judi included in her message:

"I am Peace — I was born from freedom, and since my birth I have been
forever challenged and fought for. Some people search for me and never
find me, while some take me for granted until I leave their side. I am
not full grown and maybe I never will be. I travel the world, yet my
presence is lost in some. I am part of your life like the air you
breathe, so PLEASE don't take me for granted." Scott.

and by the sentiments of peace following - let's continue to grow peace in
this UN Decade For a Culture Peace and Nonviolence for the Children of the
World (2001 - 2010) - we are part of an 'idea whose time has come' and i
recall the words of Tommy Sands (from my homeland in N Ireland) and Pete
Seeger as they sang together in the Music of Healing - "the darker the
night, the nearer the morning"

here on the far West Coast of the Great Southern Land of Australia - i feel
we're getting closer to morning - and we see the sun pretty early here -
long may we continue to grow peace in ourselves and others

Brendan

Brendan  Mc Keague
25 Halley Street
Innaloo , WA 6018