Peaceful themes....

L K Landru LKL at AK.NET
Tue Mar 19 18:27:59 PST 2002

Judi wrote:

And in the middle of these three meetings I am very privileged to head
to Alaska in mid-April and "play" with Julie, Chris and Michael as we
co-facilitate a state-wide conference on peacemaking.*******

I have just joined this list. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska, and work for
Adult Learning Programs as the Education and Training Coordinator. A few
days ago at work, I was given a flyer about the conference that Judi
mentioned. I have never heard of Open Space (that I remember), but I was
intrigued. I went online to see if I could learn more, found the list
and decided to join. I would like to attend the conference, but wondered
if there is a way that I could prepare myself for it in order to get
more out of the time. (I'm hoping the list will help in this regard as
well.)

Lynell Landru