margaret wheatley on simplicity

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 10 18:02:28 PST 2002

John,
I must add my voice to your sentiment! Meg's initiative of diverse, grassroots
leadership circles does support and empower each individual and its
co-intelligence.
The brilliance in OST is that we can all do it, it is simple AND in this
community it is shareware.
I love this and am exceptionally grateful.
BTW, I've just finished facilitating a two day training in OST... It (OST) and
they (the trainees) were brilliant - as usual.
Best wishes,
glory