SV: margaret wheatley on simplicity

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Mar 11 14:35:42 PST 2002

Hi OS-listers
I just want to say thanks to John, Ralph and Oliver. I really liked that!
> The American jurist Oliver Wendell Holmes said this:  "I
> don't give a fig
> for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give
> my life for the
> simplicity on the other side of complexity."

Things are moving on over here in Sweden. Unfortunately I have had a hard
time catching up with all the great conversations on OS-list and I think I
hurt my delete-button-finger...  Now I had a great hour reading, thanks all
of you.
Greetings Thomas Herrmann