A request

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Mar 6 15:01:54 PST 2002

Dear Denis,
more wallspace would be neat.
I have had situations like the one you describe and have used tables:
one row of tables in the usual manner and one row of tables stacked
on top with the top of the tables facing the crowd. Even gives you a
little ledge for the markers.
I could also see you string up laundry-lines and attach the
individual issue-papers with clothespins, use sturdy paper or
cardboard so they dont flutter in the wind and people can sign up on
them.
Seems you also need a powerful PA-system meeting in the open.
Good luck!
michael

>The most appropriate opening space will be a large outdoor venue, no walls
>and access to about only 10 movable pin boards.
>
>What I was thinking was to have people state their issue and opportunity
>and then hold onto and display their slip of paper with their
>issue/s.  During the decision making time the issues which go up on the
>board would be those being allocated a space by someone.
>
>Any comments or suggestions

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK