A request

Denis Cowan cowandp at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 6 14:20:28 PST 2002

G'day.

  This weekend I go into the final planning session for an OS where the
potential number of participants could be 350.

It is for an environmental group where the production of ooodles of paper
is inappropriate

However my initial question is to do with the logistics of the opening.

  The venue is determined and we have access to different parts of the
complex at different times (this is a given)

The most appropriate opening space will be a large outdoor venue, no walls
and access to about only 10 movable pin boards.

What I was thinking was to have people state their issue and opportunity
and then hold onto and display their slip of paper with their
issue/s.  During the decision making time the issues which go up on the
board would be those being allocated a space by someone.

Any comments or suggestions

  Regards

denis
denis cowan , brisbane , australia.  fax ** 61 7 32681869 tel ** 61 7 38363056
email:  cowandp at bigpond.net.au