A request

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 6 15:08:31 PST 2002

What I was thinking was to have people state their issue and opportunity
and then hold onto and display their slip of paper with their
issue/s.

- - -

What about writing your issue on a sheet of paper, putting a time and place
stickie on it, and adding it to a big circle of topics placed on the ground
(with a rock on each? if you want to cluster them around a sign on a rock
that says session time?)  Then people can walk around this garden of topics
and make notes of where they want to be for what, when?

Ideally, you’d want this to stay out someplace through the day(s), because
folks will want to check back in the Agenda Garden after some sessions to
remind themselves of others that may be interesting as the day(s) go on...

Cheers from rainy Berkeley (so in that case I would use permanent markers,
eh?)

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449