from OS Institute (US) board

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Mar 5 10:04:01 PST 2002

Dear Michael Herrmann,
here is the direct link to the os-section of my website:

http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/openspace.htm

The open space section includes a complete set of working materials
to facilitate an open space; books, videos, CDs that can be ordered
online from me; a list of literature on os; a collection of links
including a special section with links to sites that list clients;
reports on os-events; newspaper clippings; trainings that I have been
associated with and future trainings; a detailed description of the
training design; a list of the 80 os-events I have been involved in
including upcoming events with details to dates, themes, sponsors,
length, size, facilitation teams, assistants, dates of follow up
meetings, links to reports, pictures, websites of sponsors.

Now this is a lot more than just a line, sorry.
My site is visited frequently and people use the function "send to
colleagues" a lot which is attached to practically each item on the
site. Much of the material is downloadable as a word document which
is used a lot, people than modify and adjust the material to their
specific need.

One limitation: its practically all in German.

Hugs
michael

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:25:11 -0600, Michael Herman wrote:

>a call for major ost resource depots...
>
>if you have a major section of your website devoted to offering
>resources for ost practitioners, whether those resources be stories,
>articles, training tools or whatever... something beyond one-few pages
>that merely describe and offer your open space services, please send the
>link along to me, directly... mailto:mherman at globalchicago.net
>
>sites i know of, but still need you to send the direct ost section link
>and perhaps ONE line about what's there...
>
>pannwitz
>herman
>peterson
>birgitt
>koos??? i haven't checked in a while...
>ender
>corrigan
>napuk
>owen

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK