List of countries in which ost was used

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Mar 6 14:03:17 PST 2002

Dear List,
the intrepid
Imperial Grand Master
also known as
HO
which also stands for a unique molecule otherwise unknown on this
planet
where we have to get along with H-OH, also known as water
(in German there is a wonderful saying "die kochen auch nur mit
Wasser", which translates something like "all they are using is plain
old ost")
where was I
oh yes
the IGM
has come up with 8 more countries
Ivory Coast, Mali, Guyana, Costa Rica, Poland, Ecuador, Bulgaria and
Macedonia.
So that gives us an interim count of 49 (pretty good guess there,
Kerry Napuk).
Greetings from Berlin (West Berlin used to be a non-independent
political entity until the the old world order crumbled so I cant
count it in as Nr. 50, verdammt!)
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK