Open Space in a conference

Martin Leith martin.leith at theinnovationagency.com
Tue Mar 26 06:22:56 PST 2002

Doris,

I've led Open Space sessions within conventional conferences on a number of
occasions and it has always been just fine. One was a big national
conference for HR people in the health service in the UK - a very
traditional affair apart from three self-contained mini Open Space meetings
(each was 60 or 90 minutes - can't remember exactly). The only shortcoming
that I can remember was participants' mild frustration with the lack of
time.

What's the worst thing that could happen? Follow your instincts and go for
it!

Success,

Martin

Martin Leith
Director
The Innovation Agency Limited
Helping organisations become hotbeds of innovation

PLEASE NOTE NEW CONTACT DETAILS:
The Innovation Agency Limited
17 Bedford Street
Brighton BN2 1AN