SV: Anyone who knows of interesting development projects for sheepfarmers?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Jun 27 07:49:50 PDT 2002

Hi Michael.
Great idea, that will be something for next years meeting. If you aquire a
knitting-certificat you will be invited!

I thank all of you who responded to me with contacts and ideas, on and
off-list. I will forward the info to my sponsors. I will come back with a
report after this conference in september. I love to get this opportunity to
work in a, for me, new area.
Best regards Thomas