Anyone who knows of interesting development projects for sheepfarmers?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 25 14:15:41 PDT 2002

Hi Thomas,
They might be interested in the OST meeting that I facilitated two years ago
for the Canadian Farm Business managers. I can send you a copy of the book
of proceedings if you would like. Also, Viv McWaters in Australia has worked
a lot with land use which included farmers from Australia and Africa at the
meetings. She can be reached at viv at theReef.com.au

Blessings to you and to all with whom you make Genuine Contact,
Birgitt
Birgitt  Williams
Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness
We invite you to visit us at www.genuinecontact.com
<http://www.genuinecontact.com/>  and join the list serve at
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact
"I believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. I know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Daily, these organizations
attend to their health and balance. Participating in the Genuine Contact
program takes you on a learning journey of HOW to achieve the healthy and
balanced organization (the conscious Open Space Organization).”  Birgitt
Williams, Dalar International Consultancy

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy
Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 or for
courier 12136 Shooting Club Rd., Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27613
Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599