Advice needed

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 17 22:33:11 PDT 2002

what wonderful images, Joelle, and so valid from my experience - i've often
been asked how i remember everything i say in the opening and can only put
it down to this 'rehearsal' which is as much about my 'being' in the space
as it is about the words i use...i hadn't twigged that i do a lot of
walking in my mind as well as physically before an OS event -

also - i just love my butterflies now - and really feel comfortable with
their presence and the energy which flows from them....thanks for the gift
- i hope too for Wendy and Fred'rc that you discover how precious the
nervous stomach is on the journey...

with peace and blessings on yourselves and your event
Brendan