Advice needed

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue Jun 18 01:28:41 PDT 2002

Joelle,
thanks, your contribution will help me to "reframe" this not easily
defineable feeling, which is not fear, but near to it, so that we
intuitively tend to interprete it as such.
I am always full of "butterflies in my stomach" (funny, we also use
the same metaphor in the german language) before important events.
And yes, pacing around also helps me.

I passed you advice also on to my private discussion group.

Bernhard
-----
wb-trainconsult at gmx.net 18.06.2002 at 10:21:43 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"